Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Bases of Italy

I'm talking about THE pizza bases found in Italy. If you've ever been to Italy you'll know the pizza they have is to die for...or at least visit Italy again. The crunchiness, the flavour, the smell! Wow. It blows your mind...
But there was one small problem - when I returned home, I searched far and wide for THAT mouth-watering pizza taste and the closest I came to it was Pizza Express and some gorgeous stands in Camden town.

I searched to see why it was so difficult to imitate the pizza found in Italy and the answers came in...
1. The Pizza Base
2. The Pizza sauce
3. The Pizza oven

Small task to recreate the same pizza then(!) But after scouring the internet, watching cooking programs and trying out the recipes myself, I present to you...the Bases of Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment